Location: Chicago, New York, Austin, Boston, Seattle, and San Francisco
Salary/Pay Rate: $140,000 base salary / $280,000 ote, Stock
Position Type: Full Time
They seeking an Enterprise AE who can leverage their selling skills to uncover and develop new opportunities and expand our enterprise-level customer base within the region. The ideal candidate for this individual contributor role will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment while managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close.
About the role:
We’re seeking an Enterprise AE who can leverage their selling skills to uncover and develop new opportunities and expand our enterprise-level customer base within the Chicago region. The ideal candidate for this individual contributor role will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment while managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close.
Demonstrated success in exceeding sales objectives, knowing how to navigate complex deals with multiple decision makers and having a love for the thrill of the hunt is a recipe for success in this role!
- Lead customers through a sales cycle from opportunity to close deals
- Drive prospecting activities to uncover new opportunities and grow pipeline
- Uncover unmet customer needs and incorporate customer feedback to drive better overall product experience
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of clients’ key business drivers
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor
- Partner with all facets of sales team and develop strong internal relationships.
- 5+ overall years of enterprise sales experience with 3+ years of experience as a closer, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, possessing the ability to maintain control of communication length and direction and articulate under pressure
- Proven experience in MEDDIC sales methodology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and think creatively to get the job done
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Must be able and willing to travel within the region.