Location: United States, Remote
Salary/Pay Rate: $100,000 base salary / $130,000 total
Position Type: Full Time
Our SaaS client is well funded and profitable company. They are the market leader in Data Science with major F500 customers. The help the world to improve their data for teams to develop and share their work at scale.
Here are some major keys to their strengths: 1,000+ Logos!
• Great customers including Amazon, Facebook and Ebay
• Rapid past year with $70M+ in sales
• Expended to double their sales force
• $163M in Funding 💲
Minimum Position Requirements Include:
- Here are some of the ways you will support our financial services and insurance customers:
- Educating users and decision-makers on products
- Communicating regularly with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and opportunities for deeper engagement
- Representing the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Marshaling resources across organization as needed to escalate customer issues, support customers’ needs, and to foster adoption tailored to use cases in financial services and insurance
- Partnering with our Solutions Engineering team to ensure a successful roll-out of RStudio’s professional products at customers
- Identifying opportunities for customers to participate in community forums for learning and sharing best practices
- Finally, because of company position within the R community, you’ll continue to learn about, contribute to, and be a champion of R, open-source data science, and the wider community of users around the world.