Location: Chicago or Austin
Salary/Pay Rate: $175,000 base salary / $350,000 ote, Stock
Position Type: Full Time
Our Pre-IPO client has over $170M in funding with almost 100% growth! They are selling an AI-driven, cloud-native business communications software platform.
About the role:
The sales leader they are looking for has these traits: you’re intelligent, you’re a self-starter, you enjoy developing people, and you like working with a smart, talented, generally awesome team of salespeople.
Reporting directly to their Chief Revenue Officer, our next VP, Enterprise Sales will be an experienced leader with the ability to creatively motivate our team and help build and lead the West Region based Enterprise Sales team hit their goals and resource new ways to excel.
- Recruit, mentor, and direct a team of high performing Enterprise Account Executives to uncover new business opportunities and expand with existing customers
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring sales leadership and strategic support
- Oversee leads and pipeline management
- Create, experiment and implement new ways of engaging with prospects to increase win rates and provide an amazing full-cycle customer experience
- Plan and deliver sales strategies to meet and exceed sales projections
- Analyze data and work with cross-functional counterparts to improve the product’s vision and drive growth initiatives and market insights
- Coach and develop your team to develop future leaders for the organization
- Increase the effectiveness of tools and communication channels by recognizing opportunities for innovation and proactively implementing new systems and processes
- Optimize resources and budget and partner with internal teams to execute sales strategy as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products
- Be a hands-on, scrappy mentor who enthusiastically looks forward to coaching and developing the team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-8 + years of sales experience, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- 5 + years people management experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Needs to possess a strong emotional intelligence and ability to inspire and develop direct reports
- Brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and think creatively to get the job done
- Must be able to coach teams that handle a full-cycle sales process – prospect to close
- Experience coaching teams using MEDDPICC