Our client is a well-funded PRE-IPO software company. Their software is a scalable event-based, IoT self-service analytics!
Location: New York, NY
Salary/Pay Rate: $140,000 base salary / $280,000 total
Position Type: Full Time
Our client is a well-funded PRE-IPO software company. Their software is a scalable event-based, IoT self-service analytics solution that allows users to ask questions and get answers in seconds, on billions of events
Minimum Position Requirements Include:
- Someone who has the burning desire to succeed, who will walk through walls to make that happen.
- Sales Skills – Prospecting, Qualification, Manage the Presentation/Demo/POC, Negotiate and Close. Can manage big complex opportunities in enterprise accounts and expand into many groups.
- Have been trained and use a sales methodology – MEDDIC/MEDDPIC or something similar.
- Domain Expertise – Big Data, Database, BI, Analytics AND have sold ARR, understand AWS and Azure, GCP
- Must have some start up experience.
- Has experience closing $1M+ transactions.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the franchise and maximize revenue. You are a closer.
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Entrepreneurial. Knowing how to build and grow a business from scratch is essential.
- Energy and Creativity. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process – whether that’s selling a new customer or recruiting a great salesperson.